Paver Installation Services
- Paver driveways, walkways, patios, and pool decks can help transform your yard into paradise and provide a long lasting and aesthetically pleasing surface you can enjoy year round.
- We can provide you with endless variety of customization. Are you looking for a specific look or design? We can provide just that. There are several options in color, shape, size, textures, patterns, and more.
- The team at Custom Landscaping and Lawn Care will work with you every step of the way to plan, design, and choose the materials for the project.
- Our in-house expert installation team will provide quality, efficient service with an unparalleled attention to detail.
Paver Services Include
- Garden Pathways
- Raised Patios
- Pool Areas
- Commercial Properties
Unlike a concrete slab or wood decks, pavers are easier to maintain. Wood decks require annual maintenance, staining and painting. Concert cracks much easier and you will end up having to relay a whole slab of concrete. There are several different kinds of paver stone and pattern customizations. Paver stone adds property value and they last.
Cambridge Stone Paving job down in Belmar!
Blue Stone Patio
Custom Landscaping did an amazing job installing a paver walkway at my daycare center. Brett and his crew completed the job on schedule and accomplished everything I asked for! Everyone here (including the children!) love our beautiful new walkway. I have recommended Custom to all my customers as they are the best around
“Frank, Frank Jr. and the staff at Custom Lawn Care are amazing at what they do. I am CONSTANTLY getting compliments on my lawn. Their work is meticulous and done with pride. I’ve been using them for 7 years and have never had a problem! Thanks Custom!!”
– Amy Dejesus
“Great experience and love working with them. Extremely personable and communication is great! I love working with them and look forward to the future!”
– Derek W
Frequently Asked Questions
Mowing schedules are predetermined, specific days cannot be chosen.
2. You may call or text our office at (732) 238-8330We encourage you to NOT try and communicate your needs with our staff while at your home because they often times do not have the ability to notate your account and oftentimes this will create an issue down the road, however, you are more than welcome to do so and we will always do our very best to ensure your needs are met.
All of our services are guaranteed. If you are not happy with a service performed on your property contact us right away. Depending on the need we will:1. Send a supervisor out to have a look and fix the issue. 2. Send the crew back to fix the issue. 3. Set up a meeting with a supervisor to get the issue resolved. 4. Correct the issue on the next scheduled visit. 5. Schedule a supervisor to meet the crew at your property to correct the issue.