– Low maintenance and durable
– Many styles to choose from such as stone, brick, wood or concrete.
– Can create more useable space
– Adds beauty to any landscaping.
– Can make difficult areas more manageable.
– Adds curb appeal and value to your home.
– Can be curved, round or straight.
“Chose Custom Landscaping to mow my parents lawn as a gift. My dad says he loves it and will likely bring them back next year. Excellent customer service, reliable & clean work. Would obviously recommend.”
– Pete Z
“Frank, Frank Jr. and the staff at Custom Lawn Care are amazing at what they do. I am CONSTANTLY getting compliments on my lawn. Their work is meticulous and done with pride. I’ve been using them for 7 years and have never had a problem! Thanks Custom!!”
– Amy Dejesus
“Great experience and love working with them. Extremely personable and communication is great! I love working with them and look forward to the future!”
– Derek W
Frequently Asked Questions
Mowing schedules are predetermined, specific days cannot be chosen.
2. You may call or text our office at (732) 238-8330We encourage you to NOT try and communicate your needs with our staff while at your home because they often times do not have the ability to notate your account and oftentimes this will create an issue down the road, however, you are more than welcome to do so and we will always do our very best to ensure your needs are met.
All of our services are guaranteed. If you are not happy with a service performed on your property contact us right away. Depending on the need we will:1. Send a supervisor out to have a look and fix the issue. 2. Send the crew back to fix the issue. 3. Set up a meeting with a supervisor to get the issue resolved. 4. Correct the issue on the next scheduled visit. 5. Schedule a supervisor to meet the crew at your property to correct the issue.