Commercial Snow Removal
–Commercial Snow Removal
Anyone who owns a commercial property has a responsibility to keep parking lots, sidewalks, steps/stairs, and walkways clear of ice and snow that might cause a person to be injured in a fall. Custom Landscaping and Lawn Care can take care of snow removal for your commercial property conveniently, quickly, and effectively. You can count on Custom Landscaping to ensure surfaces are clear of snow and ice so your workers can safely access facilities.
Here are some reasons why we are different:
Let’s be honest nowadays anyone with a pickup truck and a plow on it considers themselves to be a professional. The truth is most are not.
- We are a snow management company not a snow plowing company.
- We mark all curb line and entrance ways.
- We monitor weather conditions 24 hours a day.
- When devising our snow plan we take into account sewer drain locations and the topography of the site.
- Someone will drive through your property every morning and every evening when snow is present.
- Each site will have its own dedicated site manager.
In the state of New Jersey there are millions of dollars in lawsuits caused by slip and falls due to snow and ice. Most of these lawsuits are caused by negligent contractors.